wild arms Series developer Media.Vision currently has five new titles in development, according to a studio report in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu.
Media.Vision has also launched a official Twitter account today, through which he plans to share updates on new titles, recruiting information, and more as he heads towards his 30th birthday in 2023. The company was founded on March 1 1993.
Here is a selection of quotes from Weekly Famitsu history:
Takashi Fukushima, President of Media.Vision
- “I still fondly remember the applause and congratulations from the executives of Sony Computer Entertainment when criminal crackers arrived in time for the launch of [the original] PlayStation. »
- “We are currently working on five titles, for console as well as mobile, including both original and external IP.”
- “We also have stuff with a more realistic style rather than an anime style.”
Harumi Umezawa, Media.Vision Production
- “I think we’ll be able to unveil the most advanced title in about a year at the earliest, but that depends on the publisher.”
- “We are primarily looking to recruit staff with high-end game development experience. This includes people with Unreal Engine experience, Lightning and Look Dev experience, and rigging artists.
Kentaro Motomura, Managing Director of Media.Vision
- “I’m working on an original title with creators I know well from my previous work [at Sony Interactive Entertainment].”
- “It looks like the Japanese game market is losing steam. Some companies have no choice but to put their efforts into the overseas market because of this.
- “Above all, we want to boost the Japanese video game market. And therefore, create titles that are widely adopted overseas.
The magazine also features illustrations of Media.Vision’s new titles, including a woman with a ponytail, a Tachikawa-style urban area that ignites, and shrines that ignite.
Thank you, Ryokutya2089.