Brazilian grinder Rodrigo Sirichuk saw his bankroll increase by more than $300,000 thanks to winning not one but two high-stakes tournaments online at GGPoker. Sirichuk left all his opponents in the $3,150 Blade Bounty King and the $25,500 Sunday Million SHR in his wake and saw combined prizes worth $300,505 land in his account.
The first win came in the $3,150 Blade Bounty King, a tournament that saw 49 players create a prize pool of $147,000. Nearly $50,000 of that sum, $49,666 to be exact, now belongs to Sirichuk.
Only six of the nine players who reached the final table won a share of the main prize pool. Renan “Prince Hamed” Aziz fell ninth and went home empty-handed, as did seventh Benjamin Rolle. However, Marius Gierse collected $3,375 in bounties before coming between Aziz and Rolle.
Yuri Dzivielevsky was the first finalist to collect both a prize and bonuses; he walked away with $9,217 for his efforts. Christian Rodolphe and recent five-time Super MILLION$ champion Arthur Martirosian were the next victims. They took home prizes worth $10,689 and $16,459 respectively.
The elimination of Biao “d7777” Dinga finish worth $13,566, left Sirichuk one-on-one against Niklas Astedt. Sirichuk has achieved what few people do in this position; he broke Astedt one-on-one. Sirichuk collected $49,666, leaving Astedt to take home a payout of $28,276.
52-H: $3,150 Blade Bounty King Final Table Results
|3||Biao “d7777” Ding||China||$||$13,566|
|9||Renan “Prince Hamed” Aziz||Brazil||$||$|
Sirichuk earns Sunday Million SHR title; Youden Second
The $25,500 SHR Sunday Million is GGPoker’s highest buy-in weekly tournament. This week’s edition drew a crowd of 45 who created a prize pool of $1,125,000 which the top five split.
Marius Gierse, Artur Martirosian, Michael Addamoand Marc Radoja made it to the final table but was eliminated before the payout spots; Radoja was the unfortunate soul who burst the currency bubble.
Elio Fox received $116,635 when his tournament ended abruptly in fifth place. Then something strange happened; the remaining four players have reached an agreement. It’s quite common for this tournament to end in a head-to-head, but all four players dealt to reduce the payout jumps before continuing the event.
Sirichuk won the shortest stacks at the time of the trade as he won less than second and third place despite finishing top of the stack. Yuri Dzivielevski cashed in $192,533 for fourth place, Rodrigo Selouan grossed $255,246 for third, and Samuel Vousden raised $309,745 despite finishing second.
53-H: $25,500 Sunday Million SHR Final Table Results
*reflects a four-way deal
Other GGPoker scores over $30,000
As is usually the case, there have been over a dozen GGPoker Sunday tournaments that have awarded their champions over $30,000. Indeed, four players had six-figure prizes stolen from their accounts. “Poker Pet”, Omid “shani2019” mojaverian, Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyunand Eduardo “srjtdyfgukh” Silva being this quartet.
A special mention goes to Andrii Novak who, like Sirichuk, won a series of events. Novak triumphed in the $2,625 Blade Sunday Mulligan for $65,593 and the $525 High Rollers Sunday 500 for an additional $45,709.
- PokerPet – first place in the 49-H: $1,050 GGMasters High Rollers for $161,328
- Omid “shani2019” Mojaverian – first place in the 51-H: $1,050 High Rollers Main Event for $125,948
- Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyun – first place in the 48-H: $5,250 Bounty Hunters Super High Roller for $118,977*
- Eduardo “srjtdyfgukh” Silva – first place in the 48-M: $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event for $110,172*
- Yuri Dzivielevski – first place in the 50-H: $5,250 Omaholic Bounty Super High Roller for $98,318*
- Ramiro Petrone – first place in the 47-H: $1,500 on Sunday
- yyds999 – first place in 49-M: $150 GGMasters for $71,797
- Justus “taxi driver” detained – first place in 51-M: $250 Sunday Main Event for $68,238
- Andrii Novak – first place at 53-M: $2,625 Blade Sunday Mulligan for $65,593
- Dario Sammartino – first place in the 54-H: $2,100 Sunday Heater HR for $54,981*
- Kou KUSH65 – first place in the 52-M: $300 GGMasters Bounty King for $51,045*
- norulespastAA – first place in 47-M: $300 Sunday Marathon for $49,062
- Marco Fontanelle – first place in the 53-L: $250 Sunday Mulligan for $45,961
- Andrii Novak – first place at the High Rollers Sunday 500 at $525 for $45,709
- Luigi “Estevaojobs” Soncin – first place at Sunday Crazy Eights HR at $888 for $44,044
- Leon “Rumuku!us” Sturm – first place Sunday High Rollers Bounty Special at $840 for $40,939*
- Gustave “Astor” Mastelotto – first place in the 55-H: $1,500 Sunday Saver for $40,870
- Gaby Blaaspijp – first place in the $210 Bounty Hunter Sunday Big Game for $40,638*
- Kaper Pyzara – first place at 54-M: $210 Sunday Heater for $31,468*