This tutorial is about setting up Amazon Fire Stick without an Amazon account. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Set Up Amazon Fire Stick Without an Amazon Account. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Set Up Amazon Fire Stick Without Amazon Account
TV viewing is rapidly changing the world with the prevalence of video streaming features like Hulu, Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon Prime. Direct to home (DTH) could very soon become a relic of the past, and it will be for the best. Video streaming features provide much more and better satisfaction and give viewers real decision. They can choose whatever they want from a plethora of TV shows, movies, stories, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. A new step in the video streaming market is the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
FireStick is a select offering from Amazon and offers a host of services like Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Gaana and many more. However, this is not the main feature of the Fire Stick. You got it right: the Fire Stick remote is compatible with Alexa support. So you can sit on your couch now and control everything with your voice. Really amazing, isn’t it?
How to set up Amazon Fire Stick without an Amazon account?
First of all, if you have already purchased Firestick with your Amazon account, don’t worry at all. You can always unsubscribe your account and log in from a second Amazon account. If you haven’t created a second Amazon account, here’s how you can create one:
- Visit amazon.com from a PC or smartphone.
- Click on “Account and list” which appears in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now click on “Create an account”.
- Enter all credentials.
- After entering all credentials, you will receive a link to verify your account.
- Click the link and check.
After that, you will need to connect Fire Stick to the TV. When you turn on both devices. You will see a configuration screen. Log in with the credentials of the account you just created and verified earlier. This will take you to the home page. Now download a third-party app to access Firestick content like Kodi. You can easily learn how to install Kodi on Firestick.
How to Unsubscribe Amazon Account on Firestick?
If you’ve already signed into the Fire Stick with your original Amazon account, you can always sign out of that account using the unsubscribe options. Just follow the steps given below to unsubscribe an Amazon account on Firestick.
- Connect your TV and Firestick as usual.
- Enter your account credentials (from the old Amazon account you wish to cancel).
- Open Kodi or any other management application.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Go to “My Account” and select “Amazon Account”.
- Click “Unsubscribe”.
How to Download Kodi on FireStick?
- Open Settings, then open “My Fire TV”.
- Go to “Settings” and click on “Device & Software”. Or go to “Device” or “My Fire TV”.
- Select “Developer options”.
- Allow sharing “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Now on the homepage, go to the search bar and type “Downloader”.
- After downloading the app, open it and grant all storage permissions.
- Now open the Downloader app and in the URL section type
- Click “Go”.
- This will download and install the Kodi app on your Fire TV Stick.
Final Words: How to Set Up Amazon Fire Stick Without an Amazon Account
Hope you understand this article How to Set Up Amazon Fire Stick Without an Amazon Account, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.