This tutorial explains how to install and configure IPTV for Roku. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to install and configure IPTV for Roku. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to install and configure IPTV for Roku
Pay by cable is incredibly old fashioned. You have to pay high monthly fees, deal with the business that comes to your door, and suffer from constant breakdowns and other issues. Fortunately, if you have a Roku, thanks to IPTV on Roku, you can fully enjoy live TV without the need for a set-top box. As you may know, IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. IPTV is a service that provides you with live TV channels and movies over the Internet.
An IPTV service is essentially a faster and more versatile form of on-demand television. IPTV channels are delivered in HD with high definition so as not to lose any quality. An IPTV service usually requires some sort of set-top box. However, if you choose to watch IPTV on Roku, you will bypass this requirement.
It is basically a digital device which has enabled people to enjoy streaming and other channels at cheaper rates. However, the problem arises when you consider installing, configuring and activating IPTV on Roku as a typical task. To watch IPTV on Roku, you need to purchase an IPTV subscription from an IPTV service provider. Make sure to buy the subscription from a reliable IPTV service provider that offers excessive content at low prices.
How to install and configure IPTV for Roku
Enable Developer Settings on Roku
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button (3 times), Up Arrow (2 times), Left Arrow (2 times), Right Arrow (1 time), Left Arrow (1 time) , Right Arrow (1 time), Left Arrow (1 time), and Right Arrow (1 time).
- Now the Developer Settings page will appear.
- Note the IP address that is displayed.
- Then on the bottom right, if it says Disable Installer and Reboot, leave it as is. If it shows up, enable the installer and reboot, click on it to disable it.
- Click on the I accept button.
- Now you need to create a web server password.
- After setting the password, click Set Password and reboot.
- Now you have enabled Developer Settings on Roku.
Get IPTV Smarters on PC
- Access the IPTV Smarters website on your PC.
- Download the IPTV Smarters package file.
- Save the package file to any easily accessible location.
Install IPTV Smarters
- Go to the Roku website and sign in with the same Roku account you use on your Roku device.
- Go to your Roku account and click Add Channel with Code under the Manage Account menu.
- Enter iptvsmarters in the search box and click on the Add Channel button.
- If warning messages appear, click the OK button.
- Then press Yes, add channel button to get IPTV Smarters app.
Stream IPTV on Roku
- On your PC, open any web browser and enter your Roku’s IP address.
- The login page will appear. Enter username as rokudev and for password enter web server password.
- In the developer app installer, click the Download button and choose the IPTV Smarters package.
- Then click Install.
- After installation, the IPTV Smarters app will be available on your Roku device.
- Open the IPTV Smarters Player app and login with your IPTV account.
- Watch all live TV channels.
Steps to Install IPTV for Roku
Install IPTV on Roku by following the steps below and get unlimited entertainment on your TV screen.
- Connect the Roku device to the TV’s HDMI port.
- Turn on Roku and go to Roku channel store.
- Search for M3U Playlist Player and install it on your Roku device.
- Now open the M3U Playlist Player.
- Click on the New Playlist option.
- Enter the M3U URL and playlist name provided by the IPTV provider.
- Click on the save button and wait for a few minutes, the IPTV channels will be loaded on your device.
- Now restart your Roku device and open the M3U Playlist Player app when the device is on.
- Select the name of the playlist you added earlier. You can watch all the IPTV channels that appear on the TV screen.
- Select your favorite channel and enjoy your unlimited streaming.
Final Words: How to Install and Configure IPTV for Roku
Hope you understand this article, How to install and configure IPTV for Roku. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.