This tutorial is about how to download and setup YouTube TV on Vizio Smart TV. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download and Setup YouTube TV on Vizio Smart TV. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download and set up YouTube TV on Vizio Smart TV
YouTube TV app is an online streaming app. Users can access various channels without having to subscribe to cable. YouTube TV app users find it more special. Additionally, users can access nearly seventy networks available in the YouTube TV app. Moreover, users can watch many live channels without cable connection. YouTube TV offers over 85 live TV channels for the price of $64.99/month. Users can use it on any device such as smartphones, Apple devices, PCs, etc.
Users should note that this is not a YouTube service, but a separate YouTube TV app. Users do not have to sign a contract. Therefore, users can cancel it at any time. Users can then stream to three screens simultaneously. Moreover, users can use this app on Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Vizio Smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, PlayStation 4 and 4 pro, etc. Moreover, this application also offers content for children. Now let’s see some of the additional features of the YouTube TV app.
YouTube TV users have a big question about using the app on Vizio Smart TV. For this, users can follow the given steps to complete the process easier and faster. Here, users will learn how to download and set up YouTube TV app on Vizio Smart TV.
How to Download and Setup YouTube TV on Vizio Smart TV
How to Download YouTube TV on Vizio Smart TV
- Launch Vizio Smart TV and connect to Wi-Fi.
- press the vizio on the remote and open the Vizio App Store.
- Select All Apps and search for YouTube TV in the Vizio App Store.
- Click Install to download the YouTube TV app to the Vizio Smart TV.
- Select Open to launch the YouTube TV app and get the activation code.
- Go to the official website of YouTube TV on PC or smartphone.
- Enter the activation code and click Next.
- Connect to your YouTube TV subscription and stream live TV channels.
Configure to watch YouTube TV on Vizio Smart TV
YouTube TV app supports streaming function. While playing any TV channel, you can find the streaming icon on the top right corner to connect to TV for streaming. You can stream YouTube TV from a smartphone or computer.
From a smart phone
You can stream the YouTube TV app from Android and iOS devices. The procedure is the same for both Vizio TVs with built-in cast or when using an external Chromecast device.
- Connect your smartphone and your Vizio Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network. This will help the devices establish the connection.
- Download and install the YouTube TV app on your smartphone from the Play Store/App Store.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign in with your Google account credentials.
- You can find the streaming icon on the home screen of the YouTube TV app. Tap the broadcast icon.
- From the list of available devices, choose your Vizio TV or Chromecast device.
- Now choose the video or live TV you want to stream on Vizio Smart TV.
To stream YouTube TV from a computer, you need a Google Chrome browser. The following method will be applicable for both Windows and Mac PC. Follow the steps below.
- Connect your computer and your Vizio Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open Google Chrome browser on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Go to the YouTube TV site and sign in to your account.
- Right-click anywhere on the screen and choose the Cast option. You can find the streaming option under the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner.
- Your PC’s browser will now search for available devices and connect to the Vizio Smart TV.
- From the Sources drop-down menu, choose the Cast Tab option. Make sure the radio button next to your device name is checked.
- Start playing your live TV, which you want to stream.
Final Words: How to Download and Set Up YouTube TV on Vizio Smart TV
I hope you understand this article How to Download and Setup YouTube TV on Vizio Smart TV, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.